Friday, November 12, 2004

Real realities

We all live in fake realities, and real realities, and we believe both exist. Today I woke up with the realisation of my worst nightmare coming true. Recently, I've been phasing in and out of my fake and real realities. My fake realities include every beautiful memory that I have, and the real realities are the struggles in my life. I feel as if everyone has become transparent. I can see through people now. See that...people are not who I think they are. Each person is a name and a silhouette shadowed by materialism, jealousy, greed and apathy. My heart races. My mind wants to believe they are not what I think, these realities are real, not fake, but my heart desires to believe in the truth- their apparent clear image in my mind.
Stop trusting people. They're going to change. And take away everything they gave you. And hurt you. And leave you lost. Forever. Change is Forever. These are the real realities.

2 Comments:

At 11/20/2004 11:48 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

If everything appears to have changed then is it not possible that perhaps the 'centre icon' may have changed rather than the world around it, if you kow what I mean.

 
At 12/04/2004 8:13 p.m., Blogger Humairah Irfan said...

If the 'centre icon' had changed, then my argument doesn't hold at all. Change is also self-contained, which means that it happens to everyone...
aah, getting too philosophical (can i spell?!) for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home