Thursday, November 04, 2004

Write down 10

I think I was perhaps 14 or 15, when someone gave me a small diary with colourful pages as a 'return gift' at his birthday party. I couldn't make up my mind as to what to use that book for...diary- nope, too small...duas (supplication)- got bored, and so on.
Finally, I came up with a great idea! :-D I decided to divide the book into 3 parts. The first part, I'd write the name of someone I know on the left, and 10 things I love about them on the right. In the second part, same thing, but 10 things I hate about them. I don't quite remember the 3rd part.

Sometimes, we all need to evaluate our friends, and ourselves especially, and strengthen relationships. When I think about that book, it reminds me that...it's so much easy to judge others, and as hard to improve ourselves. Never point a finger @ someone, without asking yourself-' how honest am I with myself?' And it also reminds me that, sometimes there's more to a person's personality than what you know, and do take the time to find out. And also...it's really hard to reach 10!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home