Stress defined
In my life when I get a moment to think about myself, I often conclude that I will not make it. That I'm a wasting energy. That I'm going to break down soon. That I'll lose the people around me. That I'll lose the drive to excel. That I'll be thrust into darkness. That I'll cry silent tears. That I'll be caught in a untangling web. That I'll be stuck there forever. That I'll struggle for a long time. That I wont be able to break free. That the web is too strong. That my tears will not stop. That I wont be able to climb again. That I will not reach the top. That I'll be the last one. That I'll not have enough motivation. That I wont be able to hold myself together. That I'm losing out on energy.
It probably lasts less than 5 minutes, but repeatedly. Lows and Highs of stress. Much as I would like to, I wont go into how I deal with stress, and how I avoid that which most can't.
There are other thoughts in my mind. What will happen, the day, I lose motivation to realise the dreams of people around me? That day, I will be all by myself. But inshallah that will not happen. I hope. But if that does happen, and I do end up being by myself, what will I do?
I wish I could tell. I derive my energy from the happiness of people around me. From making things better for them. From being there for them. From doing that which no one wants to do. From being their strength when they are weak, and being their support when they are strong.
But, who will stand by me, if I cease to be what I am? Nobody.
They will make excuses and they will talk about time. They will want me to understand and they will talk about time. They will throw choices at me and they will talk about time. They will talk about problems and they will talk about time. They will talk about situations and they will talk about time.
Can I just tell them, time waits for no one. Even the Qur'an tells us that, not to leave tasks for tomorrow, for only Allah knows if tomorrow will come. Can I stop and tell them to think that, yes it will be too late. There's no doubt in that.
Yet, I know these people are better than me. With time, I become less significant, and they become different. But they should know, that I realise everything has a transitionary state. Sometimes I am in that state, and sometimes they.
And some people, without me even knowing, will always be watching over me. And I love you all for the sake of Allah subhana wa ta'ala.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home