Sometimes...
People just don't understand. They just don't take the hint. They're not bold enough. Sometimes, all they have to do is- Do it. But they don't. And then they just continue to live with false notions, hoping that something will happen and everything will be alright. They'll smile @ you and they'll talk with you. Yet, it's obvious that they're hiding something. Why is so hard to speak up? What do they think they stand to lose? They'll be your shadow, and they'll be there to make you laugh. What are they waiting for? And what if it's too late?
Yet, they don't think of all this, and nothing ever changes. Time just passes, without realising how uneasy you get. Do they expect you to ask them something? Knowing that, they should make the first move? What is so fun in being mysterious, when it's nothing but wrong?
Don't let it be too late. Act now.

6 Comments:
And only you understand
Someone's frustrated! If I may add my philosophical view :)
Sometimes it isn't that something else is dearer than the hunger. Sometimes there are just train tracks on the way to the bakery and the railway gate happens to be down. And then the train passing through temporarily blocks the vision.
And then sometimes there are no train tracks and something is actually more dear than the hunger. How do you tell for sure?
Cunayt
I can answer, but not in the context of the bakery and hunger. Or, maybe I'll try.
Arrogance. But the train will pass. The hungry man can't go too far, he will see the bakery. The train will go with time. But time won't wait for the hungry man. It's his choice.
Not sure I fully get it, but from what I get, are you suggesting that one crosses the tracks while the train is passing?
The initial example that came to mind was being on the other side of the river with the lone bridge under construction. But I thought the hungry man can't wait too long...
Didn't get the arrogance part.
Nope, you didn't get it. I won't explain further than this because it's diverging from my original message, about wrong and right and making the move before right turns into wrong.
Do you think it's possible that if the man tries to cross while the train is passing, he will get to the bakery? Not unless a miracle happens- That's a possibility I will rule out.
Any hungry man will wait until the train passes [unless something else is dearer to him] For, when your vision is visibly blocked temporarily, you will wait. It comes down to the same thing
If the hungry man is really hungry, he will go straight to the bakery. I guess someone should tell the hungry man that sometimes:
one really has to wait....
to see the fruits of patience...
and...
to believe in the power...
of dua.
For if it's meant to be...
Your Lord will bring it to pass.
At least the good thing is that most trains don't take too long to cross.
Post a Comment
<< Home