Unveiling
It wasn't just an unveiling, but also a confrontation. I knew it was going to come.. sooner, or later. Thank god it came @ a peaceful moment. I carried the guilt for months, and let it be. Yet when I was confronted with it, I had no answers, or reaction. I felt feeling-less. Blank. Had to force myself to concentrate and listen.
It made me think...
Sometimes you just know the expectations, and live upto it. That's perhaps the best way.
At other times, those expectations arent expressed, and you feel awful that they werent told to you, and you still try to live upto them.
Sometimes, Galaxy flutes cant solve all problems. Yesterday when we went shopping, everyone dropped their candies and goodies into the shopping cart, and.. after mummy paid for everything, I just had to run and get my Galaxy Flutes.. it was still there, on the same shelf, and the same rack. Somethings, never changed. But.. Flutes didn't taste the same at all.
And as I heard, my heart ached, yet my eyes didn't tear. All this happened.... she went through everything without a word? My life was so important that I wasn't called... yet, if I was, what would have I done? It's so easy to say to myself, be patient, and leave things @ that.
The lights at the crossroads are broken. So much confusion. Yet everyone knows what to do, and they just need to do it. Just need to do it..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home