Some Wiwit words
Snippets of conversations between me and my friend, Wiwit.
After finishing a jogging routine @ the Athletic Centre and before heading home:
Me: I wish I had the motivation to be more regular with running.
W: This isn't about motivation, it is about self-discipline.
In a car, on our way to the subway, after visiting a beloved friend who was on a short break from Egypt, talking about courses:
Me: The Multimedia course is so stupid. It's all about compression algorithms, and doesn't quite relate to anything in real life. You don't get anything out of it.
W: You get out of it, what you put into it.
Waiting for a late evening lecture to start @ OISE, I wanted to get something to eat:
Me: Think I'm gonna go to Harvey's to grab a Salmon burger.
W: Are you really hungry, or you just want to eat?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home