Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Disclaimer

In a recent conversation, I was told something that I did not like.

A handful people know this is my blog. What I write on my blog is not for the world to know my opinion or thoughts, like most blogs- because mine is anonymous.
I write about many things, from what goes on my in life, to the people around me. Most times, I just post stuff to come back @ it later and evaluate my thoughts, myself. Sometimes, I'm just testing my skills. Sometimes I want to be creative. Other times, I just want to talk to myself to clarify my thoughts within me.
And that's about it.

Nothing from it is meant to be lessons to learn, or advise to take, or even judge me!

If you know me, you're close to my heart, and what you have to say is definitely valuable, even if it's in humour. If you do not know me, please don't try to be annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home